Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kim's Bridals

OK bloggers...ready for some pictures of my friend, Kim, here on my blog???  Me too!!  We had such a fun time with this shoot.  We started in her bedroom, which had awesome light...and a beautiful bed.  Then we moved to campus corner in Norman and took advantage of some GREAT spots.  She was really light-hearted and did just about anything I asked of her.  Hopefully, we'll see more of her on here really soon!!!  Here is a small preview.  You can see the rest under the featured section on my website.

á bientôt!
 







 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!