Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ben and Torie!

OK, so these are just a PREVIEW of this shoot.  Really, I had SO much fun on this shoot.  These guys were great sports.  I talked them into going downtown OKC and finding some great places to shoot.  At the end of the shoot, I talked them into getting into some fountains and waterfalls!  But, you'll have to wait to see those. :)  Here are some of my favorite photos from the beginning of the shoot.  You can see more on my website....

á bientôt!
 







 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!