Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today, I am officially 30.  Imagine that!  Do I feel old?  No, not really.  It doesn't feel much different than 29.  My husband tried to make me feel really old, but.....not so much.  I celebrated by tearing out old contact paper from all the shelving in Josh and I's new house.  Yep, that's right, we're moving!  We found an absolutely beautiful house on 5 wooded acres that we have bought and are semi-renovating before  Thanksgiving....thus the rush to pull contact paper on my birthday.  It's ok though.  I started out with a nice Starbucks from my hubby, ate lunch with family, then went to dinner to celebrate.  Now I have all the kids in bed and Josh is back at the new house cleaning before the tile layers come tomorrow.  I think I'll sit back, relax, and...do absolutely nothing.  It's my birthday, right? I can do nothing if I feel like it.  All the cleaning, laundry, packing, editing....it can all wait until tomorrow.  Or at least until 12:01 am.......

á bientôt!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!