Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cody and Laura's Wedding!

You know, when you are a wedding photographer, you get to meet several new bride and grooms each year.  They are all lovely, and I've never met a couple who was not ecstatic to be getting married on their wedding day.  But, I have to tell you, I've never met a more giddy couple on their wedding day that Cody and Laura.  Each was just as nervous and excited as the other as they got ready.  Then after the ceremony, I think I heard "I love you" about every five minutes!  It made me happy!

Two of my favorite moments from the wedding came from their giddy-ness.  One came as my sister-in-law, Rachel, who helped me (Thanks, Rach!) asked Cody to come to take a picture with Laura and her family.  She said, "Cody, your wife wants you."  He said, "What?  Say it again!"  So she said, "Your WIFE wants you."  Seriously?  Too cute.

The next awesome moment was the last moment before they left.  As they were leaving, Cody opened the door of their car for you and said, "Here you are my beautiful wife."  And Laura replied, "Why thank you, husband."

If I had to do their wedding all over again, I would say yes!  Just because they made me happy watching them be so happy!








































1 comment:

Kat said...

They ARE a great couple, aren't they? Many thanks for the great photos, and for helping make their day so wonderful. -the maid of honor

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!