Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My New Neice...

OK.  Well, she's not JUST new, but she's still new to me.  After all, it's only been about 6 weeks since she was born.  I would have posted about her earlier, but I got the big shush-shush until the birth announcements went out.  Those went out last week, though, so now I can blog as much as I want!!!  First I want to show the announcements that my sister and I put together for our cute little Camryn:





And here are some of my favorites from the newborn photo shoot we did:

This one is of a bonnet that my mom made for Camryn and all my kids as well.  They wear it home from the hospital and then can carry it down the aisle when they get married.  For girls, it can be their 'something old.'  My sister and I had one from when we were babies that we carried when we got married as well.


This is a blanket that has been passed down in the Baily family.  It was Camryn's dad's before it was hers.





In Mackenzie's maternity shoot, I wrote on her belly, so it's only fitting to get a picture in an OU hat right after the girl is born, right?


Mom and Dad lived in China for several years before they came back home to have Camryn.  These shoes were given to Camryn from some dear Chinese friends of Mac and Nate's.
















Just adorable.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Love, love, love this sweet girl and her momma! And her aunt is pretty cool too! :)

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!