Monday, March 22, 2010

Mackenzie's Maternity Pics

Here is a spur of the moment maternity shoot that I did for my sister, Mackenzie.  She is due the beginning to middle of May.  We're hoping little Camryn Anne comes early, though!  Mac was a great model.  She did anything I asked...she even let me paint on her belly.

We didn't get to finish the shoot...we got all the images I wanted with just her, but I really wanted to capture some with her and her husband, Nathan.  He wasn't feeling well, so we will be finishing it up hopefully this next weekend.  Be watching for those new photos!!!!

á bientôt!

















3 comments:

The Adventures Ashley said...

love the last one especially! those are great pics...

Miranda Kitchen Photography said...

Thanks! We had a LOT of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the one where you painted her belly. Very cute! -Sarah-

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!