Monday, March 29, 2010

A few more of Kelley and Brad's Wedding...

I've had so many new photos to publish lately!  This has been a really great spring season.  I'm very excited about all the new clients I have for this summer.  And it was all kicked off by Brad and Kelly who asked me to travel to the wonderful city of Covington, LA - just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans.  (Which, by the way, did you know that the bridge from New Orleans to the Covington area is like 20 miles long???)   They had a great wedding where her dad performed the main parts of the ceremony.  She is also a Children's minister at FBC Covington and had some great tables set up for "her kids" at the reception.  Her cakes were made by Patisserie Joan, a local company in Folsom, LA.  After that reception, we scooted on over to Benedict's Plantation, an absolutely gorgeous little venue right off of the Lake Pontchartrain, for her second reception.  It was built in 1911 and later sold.  It has since been a summer house, a restaurant, and is now mainly used as a wedding and reception site.  I love places with history!  Enjoy the photos!

á bientôt!














This was the table she had set up for all the kids that came from FBC Covington.  She had cupcakes, fruit drinks, and bowls of candy.  I heard her tell a mom, "Well, I decided it might be the only time in my life I can sugar them up and send them home to YOU...."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!