Monday, March 15, 2010

New Orleans Wedding!

Meet Kelley.  She is one of my really good friends.  She knew me when she used to live in the OKC area and wanted me to fly out to capture her wedding day.  I was so honored!  While getting to the church was a big mess...my GPS messed up on more than one occasion....when the big day finally arrived, it was well worth it.  Her father performed the ceremony, which made it even more special.  She and Brad were an awesome couple to work with!  Once they had seen each other before the ceremony, it was cake!  And they were so in love!  It was not hard at all to capture some special moments between the two of them.  I always say that the "cheesier" the bride and groom, the better the photos turn out.  Enjoy!

This was outside of the church - First Baptist Covington

Isn't she just an elegant bride?

OK...this is really more fitting for their personalities.




This may seem an odd placement for the rings, but there is a story.  Right after Brad and Kelley began dating, she put a bottle of orange crush on his desk with a note that said, "I have a crush on you."  So sweet!  So from there on out, they would randomly place bottles of Crush so that the other would find it. I couldn't resist!


This was by far the sweetest moment I captured.  Kelley is the Children's Minister at First Baptist Covington and these are some of her kids in her ministry who came to watch the wedding.  They couldn't see...and I couldn't resist.


á bientôt!


2 comments:

J. Jacobson Photography said...

Yeah, Kelly got married! She may not remember me from OBU but I remember her. Such a fun and crazy girl! Great job Miranda.

Miranda Kitchen Photography said...

Thanks! I was tons of fun. I can't wait to get the rest on here.....

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!