Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Evrett James

Isn't he adorable???? I had so much fun shooting these pictures.  I think his mom and dad already have him pitching in the majors!  Kim is a first time mom who was a great sport.  She let me take little Evrett all over their house to get some really great photos.  Evrett is only 2 weeks old and was also a great sport.  We even got a few pictures with Dad's baseball hat and the AMAZING "chair rail" Dad Rusty made on Evrett's nursery wall.  I loved it!  It was so creative.  I hope you enjoy!

á bientôt!



















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!