Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jarin and Megan

Congratulations to Jarin and Megan!  I LOVE wedding season.  I love being a part of the day.  I love watching the mom and dad get emotional.  I love hearing the toasts.  I love watching the first dance.  I love seeing the emotion in the ceremony.  Seriously, I love being honored with the opportunity to share in that one special day.  Thanks guys, for letting me be a part of YOUR special day.
















And a few of my favorite detail shots of the day:











And the cake, which was made by the always fabulous Amy Cakes in Norman.  I have seriously never seen a bad cake from this place.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!