Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who came to see me at the Oklahoma Bridal Show a couple of weeks ago.  It was such a blast.  It was non-stop action from 1-5 pm!  Wow!  I was privileged to speak with a lot of brides who are planning their wedding dates for this year and next year.  As part of the festivities, I offered a drawing for a free Bridal shoot or Engagement Shoot.  I completed the drawing last week and here are the four lucky winners:

Kirsten K.
Crystal B.
Jami Mc.
Ruth F.

I look forward to working with each of them and am so excited to see what the shoots bring!  I can't wait to get started on the work!


For those of you who are sad, no worries!  Come see me at my next Bridal Fair.  I am sure to have a drawing there as well.  :)


á bientôt!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!