Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fayetteville wedding!

I had so much fun getting to do a wedding with my two sister-in-laws Rachel and Naomi.  The wedding was such a fun time...despite the fire alarm that started wailing 20 minutes before the wedding!  What an adventure.  It turned out to only be a few busted pipes and a water-works show in the offices at the church. Gotta love that extra cold weather....it was 4 degrees when we drove in Friday night.  The wedding rocked, though.  The groom and groomsmen put on quite a show for me while we were waiting.  Can't wait to post them!

á bientôt!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!