Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beautiful London Faith

You know, every once and a while, you try to photograph a newborn who just isn't in the mood to sleep.  They can be fed and warm and still would rather stare at your camera than sleep.  Holly and I both knew that London was exhausted, but she just didn't want to doze off!  It's ok, though.  I think that we got some great shots.  We took so many that day trying to get a few of her and the perfect shot of the family, that it was really hard to narrow it down to just these few.  I'm happy though.  I think that London is on her way to being a beautiful young lady.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!