Monday, May 3, 2010

James and Rachel's Engagements!

We just shot these this last Saturday.  It was quite interesting.  Both James and Rachel were driving in from outside of OKC, so when there was a threat of rain, we just said, "Bring it on!"We had to head under shelter from the sprinkles about 2 or 3 times, but in between those times, we got some really great shots.

You know, you learn all kinds of things when you are in a car traveling to different places to take pictures.  I found out that James, in 8th grade, wrote an email to Rachel's mother, telling her that he was going to marry her daughter one day.  James said, "Yeah, at the time everyone thought I was crazy.  Little did they know I could tell the future!"  Bwahahaha!  Isn't that a great story?

We had so much fun.  Thanks for driving in, you guys!  I can't wait until I get to shoot your wedding!! :)























Here are a few of them having fun with some bubbles they brought!





And, of course, when I suggested that they try to blow bubbles in each other's faces, James decided that meant it was time to get competitive:




á bientôt!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!