Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi, friend.

When Holly called me and told me that she wanted her shoot in a field, I just said, "Ok."  I have no worries with Holly.  She has one of those houses where most people walk in and think, "Man, I wish I could decorate like this.  She really has great taste."  She is a very classy woman.  So, when she told what she wanted, I knew she already had her location picked out with the perfect outfit and props ready to go AND with her family dressed and ready to go.  I was right.

Turns out her props were amazing, her family looked great, and even though her field was just a field on the side of the road, it couldn't have turned out better.  What did she need me for?  (I'm just kidding of course, I had to be there to push the camera trigger and use my mad skills to capture such great moments....)  I think we got some great shots of her cute little belly.  This was her third pregnancy, by the way - and she looks amazing.  And her boys kept life exciting.  Boys don't have more fun than being boys in a field on the side of the road, am I right?  But, they were great and gave me some really great shots.  I just melt every time I see their smiles.





























á bientôt!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!