Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I love Easter.  I love how Easter changed history.  I love how Easter changed me. I can't imagine a world where Easter did not exist.  It is a great chance to spend time with family and so much fun watching kids hunt for Easter eggs.  I love getting matching clothes for my kiddos...yes, I'm one of those moms!  I didn't think I would be, but I am.  I got some great shots of our Easter activities.  We decorated rice crispy treat eggs ate a great dinner and hunted tons of eggs.  Surprisingly, the most difficult task of the day was capturing that "perfect" picture of my three kids!  We went a little non-traditional.

But the best part of Easter is remember why we celebrate it in the first place.  Thank you Jesus for everything that you suffered for me.  All I can do is give you everything I have in return.

á bientôt!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!