Monday, April 26, 2010

Kids can be so peaceful...

You know when you always hear Moms and Dads saying how peaceful their children are when they are asleep?  I have to agree with them.  I try to sneak in on my kids every once and a while just to see them sleep.  I love it.

Apparently, last week was a bit too much for my kids.  We were all home Friday evening - as usual - waiting for my husband to come home.  My eldest, Libby, asked if they could all watch the infamous Tom and Jerry...so I agreed.  After about 5 minutes I walked back into the living room to see my 18 month old sound asleep.  I missed the great pose with my nice camera and had to supplement with my iPhone.



And, yes, I know the shoes are lovely.  He picked them out and I didn't argue.  We weren't going out into public anyway.  When I finally did get my nice camera out, I captured him in a different pose.  Cuddling with his sippy cup, I guess.






I left the room again to do a few more things on my computer when my eldest came and told me that my 3-year old had fallen asleep as well!







Sometimes you wonder....why can't they always be this peaceful and wonderful?  But then you remember....without their liveliness, my life would be completely boring.  Love you guys.

á bientôt!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't think that there is a much higher calling than being about to stay home with your children. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work out of my home, while being able to raise my children. I also love that I have found an outlet for my creative juices! I began taking art lessons in 2nd grade, but since having my three children have not had much time to draw and paint. Photography has become my creative outlet that I needed so badly. I take great joy and pride in doing my best to capture your special moments!